-- THE RUSHED POST + MEETING THE WIFE OF TUN DR. MAHATHIR MOHAMAD | scattered-memoirs

THE RUSHED POST + MEETING THE WIFE OF TUN DR. MAHATHIR MOHAMAD

So basically I didnt get to write a few posts that i wanted to write before 2016 ends, so here i am, decided to combine them - and i wouldn't write much, just some pictures, so i could look at it again and remember how it went, why it went, when it went.


1. PERDANA LEADERSHIP FOUNDATION, PUTRAJAYA AND BOOK FAIR IN MAEPS

I went to this book fair in May, didnt get to write a post about it as i was on hiatus, the sale was crazy, i bought lots of books with price starting from RM5. We also went to Perdana Leadership Foundation in Putrajaya before we went to the book fair, they gave a brief about the place, the history and purpose of the building. We also visited the library and met the wife of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad got to hear a talk from her. I was so happy because I got the chance to shake hands with her!! I also met Ain Maisarah, the writer at the book fair~

 



  





2. EID MUBARAK 2016 

My 2016 eid mubarak was so much fun~ I went to numerous amount of houses, visited my teachers' house, friends, and even met my old primary school friends! such a good time to meet again~ i also went to afi's house and baked together for our kh task and it was soooo happening. Other than that, we also had a raya celebration at school!!










3. MELAKA 

I went to Melaka two times this year, first was for my sister's mrsm entrance exam and the other was for a vacation after taking my pt3 result~ I enjoyed it so much and got to release my stress through an activity I love - swimming.








I think that's it for today's entry! ;)

That Ravenclaw

Thank you for reading! xoxo, That Ravenclaw.

11 comments:

  1. How lucky you are for getting to meet Tun..! I haven't managed to meet any.. :/
    And the cendol, it's tempting me. =="

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought the cendol would taste good but haha it was too sweet

      Delete
  2. Good bye 2016. Its hard to let go but yeah, we just need to keep moving on. Hehe.
    Raya's is my fave every year, its just makes us united again with old friend. Setahun sekali and a real big moment to cherish. Good luck on your 2017. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i looooooooooove raya too especially the foods ( ̄▽ ̄)

      Delete
    2. oh and good luck for your 2017 too!!!

      Delete
  3. What a great experience you had! I'm so jealous you got to meet those 2 people, especially Ain Maisarah. She was my favorite author back in 2011 and 2012. Btw, happy new year Sher! I wish that 2017 would be great and full of exciting experience for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope youre going to get to meet them soon! happy new year to you too!! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ i hope your 2017 will only be filled with sunshine and rainbows :)

      Delete
  4. happy new year, wishing you, your best for 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year to you too!! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ all the best and may 2017 be one of your best year~

      Delete
  5. i don't why i like to read these kind of short updates. your eid are much happening really. i didnt get the chance to meet my friend. boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i used to write long and boring updates, and i think not everyone would read it as it might not be their cup of tea, so i decided to start writing simple posts, but not too plain and not too boring. i guess that is what school is for - making your life even much more beautiful with the existence of friends that can fill in the emptiness you might feel :)

      Delete

I love footprints. So why dont you leave yours? Anyway, if you would like to get notification when I reply to your comment, just tick the "Notify Me" box!