-- My PT3 Result | scattered-memoirs

My PT3 Result

It has been exactly a week since my result was out but I just got the time to write a post ;-;


Anyway, alhamdulillah, I got 7As and 3Bs for my PT3. Honestly it's so much more better than what I had expected. Eventhough I didnt get straight As, I'm very grateful nonetheless (〃^▽^〃).

I was worried I was gonna get Ds for science, math and khb because most of my seniors got that during their PT3, Plus I got D during trials for science. But thankfully there isnt any Cs or Ds in my result.

My teacher already said that they will be announcing the students name during the result day but when we arrived we only need to take our envelope and that was it. There isnt any formal result giving ceremony and such. I was already nervous when I was on the way to school just in case my name wont be announce lol.

I applied for boarding school, MRSM Tun Ghaffar Baba, SM Sains Seri Puteri and SM Teknik KL. I'm rooting for SESERI to accept me honestly, eventhough I got B for science. It's an all-girls school so I really would like to register there cause I have problem interacting with boys. 

I really hope one of the schools are going to accept me eventhough the chances are so thin since most of the PT3 candidates for this year did so well and the result was good overall TT Honestly I dont really like the school I'm currently in now u.u But what can I do, I still need to study in this school for a month before the results are out. 

I'm regretting myself so much for not posting anything for almost a week, I mean like I still have a few more entries to write before 2016 ends (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ The day after my result was out, I went out with two of my friends to meet my other internet friends. We became friends through music and we finally got to meet after years. It was kind of awkward at first but we got along really well~ All of us are in our 15s so before we met we made a promise not to mention anything about the result haha. I hope I can meet them again soon. 

The next day, I went for a vacation to Melaka, again with my family. Eventhough we went there for a few times already, I'm just okay with it as long as I dont have to stay at home and rot haha. Honestly, we went to Melaka two times this year ;A; I hope I can visit Cameron  Highland one day tbh, I've only went there when I was still in my mother's womb lel. Anyway I'll be updating my visit to Melaka tomorrow and thats it for today! Here are a few pics when I was meeting my internet friends~




That Ravenclaw

Thank you for reading! xoxo, That Ravenclaw.

18 comments:

  1. congratulations for your PT3 result! Seems like the excitement ain't there if there's no announcement but oh well, as long as the result goes well, it's fine then.. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cangrats sis! May you get everything you wish for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats girl for the superb result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation! You're lucky you don't have any C or D in your PT3 result, I got C for Science in PT3 T_T Btw, good luck for next year. I hope you'll get accepted to the school you're rooting for, I know how it feels to be at the school you don't really like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! it's okay lets do our very best for spm~ ♡

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Sher. You've done your best no matter what. Go and chase your dreams, don't stick. You have the chance to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much youre so sweet~! ♡

      Delete
  6. Congratulations for your results! I'm PT3 2016 victims too! XD My school also don't have a formal result giving ceremony. T^T You're right. PT3 results for this year was really good~~ Anyway, let's do better for SPM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! congrats to you too~ yes lets do our very best!! ♡

      Delete
  7. Hey...congratulation for your result.For your information.99's batch was the last batch intake to SBP.2000's will be no more SBP intake except KISAS I think due to government financial crisis this past 2 years.But dont lost hope.You still got MRSM what?Its great for you to move from your school and start a new life cause fyi hostel life is great more than you imagine.If you thought that hostel life is worse.You make a big mistake and you will regret soon.PT3 is not everything.It just a ticket that give you chance to go to your destination with different road than you usually took.So,all the best for ya....good luck ;)
    Wanna know where school I from?
    Just visit my blog mehhh :P
    khaidirkhaizuki.blogspot.my
    In this blog,I wrote a lot of entries about SBP life,so it will bring excitement for you before you go to MRSM or any other ClusterSchool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! omg really? i didnt know that TTT i thought sbp is still taking students, cause u know if not why did they open the application for students. also there are still sbps that only have form 4 and form 5 students so they need new students right? eventhough some of the school already started taking form 1 they still need to fill in the form 4 classes dont they? aaa i hope mrsm would at least take me eventhough my result isnt that good TTTT thank u ill check ur posts out when i have time!!

      Delete
    2. yeah.....Im not really sure why they still open the application for form 4 students....but I think it will be only for KISAS coz only KISAS system that only have Form4-6 in that school.But MRSM is better than SBP coz the facilities was reallygood compared to SBP.But SBP not quiet bad.Because we are under government,so they are many government programme that we can took for granted.And we got many subsidies ahahaha...anyway all the best for ya!!! ;)

      Delete
    3. ah i see, thank u for the explanation!!

      Delete

I love footprints. So why dont you leave yours? Anyway, if you would like to get notification when I reply to your comment, just tick the "Notify Me" box!