-- MY BIG DAY | scattered-memoirs

MY BIG DAY

My palms are already crying as I start to write this.


If you read my about me you would know im 15, and.. im just one of the 15s who are going to take their pt3 results tomorrow.

Honestly i dont know how to feel about this, just last night, my future addmaths teacher just whatsapp-ed us saying that theres only one person who got straight As, well i thought there would be 2-3 at least. I wasnt that much sad, i mean i already expect this coming, and that one person is 100% not me. My little effort doesnt deserve 10As.

I'm just afraid, well I'm in the first class in my school, what if all of my classmates are going to get 5As and above, and theyre all going to go infront and take thire result because the teacher will only announce those with 5As and above. What if I'm not one of them? When all this time we've been in the same class and learning the same thing together?

My parents wont be with me when I'm going to take my results. Well, I'm kind of grateful for that, at least i could keep my result a secret. I mean i will tell them but not on the same day I guess?

I'm not sure if i'm ready to face this day, i havent decide what stream should i continue with, i've made research but I'm still not sure about it. I'd like to take science computer in form 4 but there will be only a class offering the subject. Plus, if im going to move school, the system must be different from my current. I'm not interested in taking biology as I dont want to be a doctor. Ugh.. I really dont know. I dont want to waste 2 years left of my high school studying subjects that are not even related to my ambition.

Wait, what is my ambition, exactly?

What can you say about this? Do you have any opinion that could help me? Anyway, here is my psychometric result for your reference.



That Ravenclaw

Thank you for reading! xoxo, That Ravenclaw.

19 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm 15s too!! wishing you the best of luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!! good luck too and thank you (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

      Delete
  2. just make sure the course tht u take is the one that u like or obessesed(?). well, that's what my tcher said. bcs it will determine your future ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for that! i guess i'll just wait for tomorrow and see how it goes~ (~˘▽˘)~

      Delete
  3. I wish you the best of luck! I'm 15 too but I took PT3 last year since I started school earlier (which means next year is my BIG year T__T). I'm not clear of my own ambition too, so I don't really know if my opinion could help you. Again, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u! btw what do u mean by u started school earlier? good luck for spm!

      Delete
    2. I started primary school when I was 6 years old. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh and I'm in science stream bcs whenever my ambition changes, it always revolves around science. (that was how I decided my stream) TBH, I don't really love science that much, I hate Physics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either, i love science just a little bit because im curious of how some things work, i hate chemistry u.u looks like there's too much memorizing

      Delete
  5. Goodluck for your result tomorrow but Insya-Allah everything is fine... Well, perhaps you could try taking ujian personaliti sidek.. I think some blogs may have shared the document so you may try taking it online.. But here's a quick tip... Take something that goes with your interest... And please consider your ability & interests.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! youre so sweet (♡μ_μ) thank u so so much for the suggestions (⌒▽⌒)☆

      Delete
    2. shared something on my blog regarding this.. Hopefully it would help you.. ^^
      http://razanahanis.blogspot.my/2016/12/science-stream-vs-art-stream-tips-for.html

      Delete
    3. i read it!! thank u so much ㅠㅠㅠ (•ㅂ•)/♥

      Delete
  6. ahh, my sister will take her result tomorrow too :)

    Anyway, I know you were like kind of in dilemma, what stream you should take, isn't it? For me, chose the stream that you will really enjoy to be in it, okay? Good luck for your result tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck to your sister!! yep totally, im afraid i will make a mistake in choosing the right path. thank you so much for the helpful and kind words!! (⌯˃̶᷄ ⁻̫ ˂̶᷄⌯)

      Delete
  7. It is okay if you did not score string of A's as long as you know youve work hard and thats much better rather than someone who got stellar result without pushing any effort to achieve it. Dont you think that people might talking behind? For sure, either you or anyone will not like it. So be positive and put your trust on Him. We, as human, plan thing, but we cant forget that He is the mighty Planner. Everything that happens surely comes with lot of reasons that we cant figure out. *If you dont like biology, please just forget it. You only making your life miserable if you insisted on continuing even your heart hated it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre so sweet and kind i didnt expect to get such beautiful comment ㅠㅠ thank u so much ill take it positively no matter what my result will be and believe in His plans (•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ I like biology but someone told me biology is only important if i want to be a doctor so since i dont want to be a doctor i thought it would be the best if i dont take it. thank you so much for this you are so lovely thank u thank u!! ꒰⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷᷄ ॢ·̫ ॢᵒ̴̶̷᷅⸝⸝꒱♡°

      Delete
  8. mine is konvesional , enterprising & sosial , ya anis mmg tak suka semua subjek sains , jadi bermula drpd form2 , anis dah mula buat keputusan walaupun macam mana result PMR dulu, anis still nak masuk account stream , sebab mmg minat dengan number2 ni semua. dan skrg dekat uni, anis tgh sambung dip. in business studies , anis rasa seronok sgt sebab dpt belajar apa yg anis suka , jadi belajar dgn rasa best , tak dipaksa utk meminati mana2 subjek .

    Tapi , kalau skrg awak nak masuk science stream then kat uni nnti kalau berubah hati nak masuk acc , pun okay ^^ sebab account adlh subjek yg sesiapa pun dapat memahami dengan mudah , tak sesusah bio , chemist & physic tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u for this explanation! patutla i wonder kenapa this one senior of mine boleh masuk account masa kat uni eventhough time high school dia masuk science stream. thank u so much!! now i have a clearer explanation on how to continue my studies ^^

      Delete

I love footprints. So why dont you leave yours? Anyway, if you would like to get notification when I reply to your comment, just tick the "Notify Me" box!