-- Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016! | scattered-memoirs

Goodbye 2015, Hello 2016!

A quick update:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 


2015 has been a really stressful year. Well I hope 2016 is going to be less stressful eventhough I am going to take PT3 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have gone through a lot on the past 2015 T^T 2015 was a very rough year filled with breakdowns..... emotional wreck...... 89% negative 11% positive. 

For 2016, I hope all of my wishes will be granted TTTTTT getting straight As and others.. And all of my prayers ;; 

I really dont have much to say just posting this post to mark the 1st jan!! keke 

Last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope 2016 is going to be a good year for you, be filled with joys and memories that you can cherish forever ♡´・ᴗ・`♡ have a nice day ahead and stay happy !! (❁´◡`❁)






That Ravenclaw

Thank you for reading! xoxo, That Ravenclaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love footprints. So why dont you leave yours? Anyway, if you would like to get notification when I reply to your comment, just tick the "Notify Me" box!