-- The Maze Runner, Scorch Trials | scattered-memoirs

The Maze Runner, Scorch Trials

So last Saturday, 12th September 2015, I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch The Maze Runner; The Scorch Trials. I also went to mtv worldstage 2015 [squeals]


The movie overall was super good, but it was kind of different from the one in the book, the ending.. But at least they didnt really leave it hanging like how The Hunger Games' director did. At least we knew that, that was going to be the end and theyre going to continue it with The Death Cure. Which means I have got to wait for two years for the movie to came out (ಥ_ಥ)

It was also kind of terrifying, with all those zombies and stuffs.. I felt like I was watching Resident Evil. And their sound effects were just.... my-heart-is-going-to-explode kind of sound. The cinema hall was also big and really packed with tmr's fans.

Other than that, I also recorded some of newt's part in that movie woopsie. Not going to show it here since my web might got blocked OTL.

And the last part where Minho was caught by Wicked............................. I was like what,,, at that time I realise how hot minho is. I am sorry for being late Ki Hong hehe. (✿ ♡‿♡)

Oh ya, me and my friend sat at the twin seat lol. Around us who sat at the twin seat were all couples except for us and this one son and dad. Who cares anyway. I recommend you guys to buy the twin seat ticket because it is much more comfortable and wide, It also has a divider that can separate your seat and your friend's seat eventho it is a twin seat. If you dont know, Sunway Pyramid provides TGV Cinema so ya I was using TGV Cinema.


Sorz for the blurry pic, was on the escalator ;;

Big shoutout to newt's amazing british accent, I am totally in love with you Thomas Brodie Sangster. Eventhough you are 25 years old and a top world star and i am just a 14 years old anonymous girl who hide behind a keyboard (×_×;)

Another plot twist was when The Glades werent the only ones who were trapped in the maze. There were some other cliques too. Aris, who was also trapped in the maze appeared in this series. In his maze, all of the people in it were girls and he was the only boy. Lucky ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

Well I guess thats all maybe, you guys should watch it tbh! It was just aired at the cinema so there are still plenty of time to watch. I rate 4.9 out of 5 stars for this movie.

That Ravenclaw

Thank you for reading! xoxo, That Ravenclaw.

4 comments:

  1. same date i go watch movie maze runner just diffrent location and state hehe

    jemput baca part 3 belum selesai hello kitty town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it yesterday and damn! I really hate Teresa now

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nurul Rasya
    Haha Teresa isnt that bad actually tho, you should read the book version :)

    ReplyDelete

I love footprints. So why dont you leave yours? Anyway, if you would like to get notification when I reply to your comment, just tick the "Notify Me" box!